Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read carefully before ordering.
Jump to... U.S. Terms | International Terms | Return Instructions
BioNeurix Corporation strives to ensure that SEREDYN achieves the highest quality and purity.
We cannot guarantee, however, that SEREDYN will produce specific results for all people.
Please keep in mind that every person is different and will respond differently to supplementation with SEREDYN.
Carefully review the Dosage and Directions for Use, Possible Side Effects, Drug Interactions, and Contraindications before taking SEREDYN.
Policy for Returns, Refunds, and Replacement Orders:
(applying to orders shipped to addresses within the United States):
- Unopened bottles may be returned for a refund within 60 days of shipment.
- Up to one opened SEREDYN bottle may be returned. Limit of one opened SEREDYN bottle return per customer. Opened bottle returns will be subject to a $10 processing fee.
- Shipping charges for returned orders will not be refunded.
- When only part of a multi-bottle order is returned unopened, customer will be charged the full price for the bottle(s) not returned and
issued a refund for the remaining balance.
- Orders not delivered due to our error or lost in transit will be re-shipped at no additional charge.
- Orders not delivered due to customer error will be re-shipped at the customer's expense.
- Refills shipped automatically as part of the AutoShip program can be returned within 20 days of shipment date.
- No returns or refunds for bulk/wholesale orders.
Policy for International Orders
(applying to all orders shipped to non-U.S. addresses):
- Please select the correct international shipping method when ordering. If you select an invalid shipping method, you will be automatically switched to the proper shipping method and charged accordingly.
- International delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Customer is responsible for paying any taxes, duties, or other fees assessed upon importation by the customs agency
of the destination country. These fees may be collected for the customs agency by UPS upon delivery.
If the recipient refuses to pay required import taxes/duties, the customs agency may prevent delivery and return
or destroy the package.
- BioNeurix Corp. is not responsible for shipments delayed or denied entry by customs.
- Shipping fees for orders denied entry by customs or refused by the customer will not be refunded.
This includes any fees assessed by UPS for return shipment to the United States. If customs destroys the package due to failure of
the recipient to pay required duties/taxes, the value of the product will not be refunded.
Likewise, if the cost for return exceeds the value of the product, the package will
be abandoned and the value of the product will not be refunded. Otherwise, a partial refund will be
issued once the product has been returned. The amount refunded will equal the full cost of the order minus any charges assessed
by UPS for delivery and/or return.
- Please review the Shipping Rates and Information for further details.
Return and Refund Instructions
Send returns to:
Attn: SEREDYN Returns
297 State Street
North Haven, CT 06473
Please include your name, e-mail address, order number (if available), the first four AND last four digits of your credit card number,
a copy of your paper invoice or a printed copy of your e-mail receipt, and the reason for return.
Because returns may occasionally be lost in transit, we recommend (but do not require) using a reliable delivery service (e.g. UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or Express Mail) that offers
tracking or delivery confirmation.
BioNeurix Corporation will issue a refund to your credit card within two business days of receiving your return.
By placing an order, you understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale.